Welcome to InfinOps
INFINITE OPTIONS. WE CREATE OPTIONS.
INFINOPS. SOLUTIONS AND EXPERIENCE IN CONTAINER HANDLING EQUIPMENT
InfinOps was formed in Singapore in 2004. Since then, we have set our vision to be a premier engineering solutions provider for the container handling industry in the region. Through the years, we have strengthened our technical capabilities, expanded and improved our range of services.
Our business partners include several reputable industry players such as PSA Singapore, ST Kinetics, Kalmar, MAFI, Dutch Lanka Trailers and SANY. In 2010, we setup our branch, PT InfinOps in Indonesia to better serve the Indonesia market.
InfinOps specialises in the provision of maintenance & repair services for port equipment such as reach stackers, empty container handlers, terminal tractors, port cranes and other port mobile equipment. Though our network and connections, we are able to source and supply spare parts for these equipment at competitive prices.
We are also experts in the refurbishment of these equipment and provide in-depth equipment inspection services to our customers. We could also sell or lease reach stackers, empty stackers or forklifts to our customers in Singapore and in Jakarta, complete with highly efficient 24-hour after sales support.
We are also the representatives for the following brands –
- Kalmar – Service Agent (Singapore)
- Sany (Port Equipment) – Sales & Service Agent (Indonesia)
- Dutch Lanka Trailers – Distributor (Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia)
- MAFI – Distributor (Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia)
- CooLED LED Lamps – Distributor (Singapore & Indonesia)
Download our Company Brochure : Brochure Design (version 1.4 – InfinOps)
- Jan 2015: CooLED lamps successfully installed on both Reach Stackers and Empty Stackers
- Dec 2014: CooLED lamps are installed at West Port Quay Cranes
- Mar 2014 : CooLED lamps are installed at Terminal 3 gate of Port of Tanjung Priok, Jakarta.